Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Craft Club (Dress Forms)

 Last night was Craft Club night  hosted by none other than Amber "the awesome" Widener..This lovely lady gathered the concepts and let us go.....Fun to be had by all! On my first piece down below I made a more steam punkie sorta gal..Her skirt is made of the lining of a pair of slacks from the thrift store and her stand itself is a screw driver and door knob....The next lady is  fairyish... with the use of an old packing tube and a die cut bodice template from Paper Doll Parts I created her hoop skirt. Lots of details make them happy ladies.


6 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful!!! Love the screwdriver stand ~ such a brilliant idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say both are just Stunning ladies Amanda!! Gorgeous details on both!! Very impressive!!

    Crafty hugs'

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Funny, I am doing my first one now! Teehee.I got the template off of LIl Scrap Of Heaven!! It isnt what I had expected it to come out like, but none the less it is cool..am obviously going to try to do another one when I get done with my bird houses..maybe I can enlarge the patter on the form to make it bigger!! That would be cool ..and that door knob you put on yours is awesome! Now I need to go look again for old knobs! Very creative!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Amanda !! they are both so wonderful. mine needs some work and then six more and five more birdhouses and handbags and charms... oh my

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda WOW!!!! I Love this idea. These are so pretty!!!Just WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my freakin goodness....love, love that steampunk...i love altaring stuff, and do you follow tim holtz? this is too dog gone awesome....love, love it.
    a new follower....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog