Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

DCWV and the Neon Chic stack


 Today I am featuring for DCWV a Flutterby Mirror  I have constructed for my Granddaughters room. I made the butterflies using some punches and spellbinders with the Neon Chic stack . The Butterfly centers were made from blue moon beads and the mirrors themselves are our very own DCWV Home line. (please excuse the small smudge as i didn't realize till late that it was there. This project was super fun and easy and will look great on her wall!

3 comments:

  1. That my friend is freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You will need to share pics of them on her wall!! Amazing and beautiful Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Manda Panda!! And I am sure that Syd loves it too!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog