Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

DON'T OPEN DEAD INSIDE

Because it is October and Halloween we felt that it was okay to let our inner "freak" out over at the Stamping Chef! 
And Tamara has drawn up another one of her amazing images that fit this very challenge.

Now I love Halloween and must say that I didn't watch this show for the first 3 seasons because I was afraid of all the Halloween scary stuff. But still "I love Halloween" So when my husband came in the door saying honey, tonight we eat dude food (frozen pizza) and  catch up on a show that everyone is talking about. I was thinking..Ohhh mannn, more left turns??  :/
But NO! It was Daryl and Rick and they were kicking zombie butt teaching me some learnin on how to survive the zombie apocalypse.
Clearly this is needed information and much appreciated! 
We Love 

Zombified by the stamping chef

Yes I know i have a alien mark on her....my marker slipped "}


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the land of the Walking Dead! It's funny how many people shy away from TWD just because of the zombie factor. It's a brilliant show with a great storyline. The characters are so well developed, I even cried when Dale was killed. Oh! Awesome card, too! I really like how you made the wounds and blood look so real and shiny. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog