Followers

Friday, October 4, 2013

What a way to Welcome the Halloweenie Season!!!

Today I have been at the table making friends with some Zombie pals of mine when someone...."tried" to take my adhesive! Dont'cha just hate that? So I fixed the problem and put his stealing arm on display to ward off others ") This will be a partial tutorial or inspiration on how to do a small amount of blood and guts so if ya'all are squeamish...this is not the post for you "9



 The blood is plain old red dye of any kind  meaning alcohol ink , distress, or acrylic paint watered down then coated over with glossy accents....The real trick here is to soak gauze and stretch it out .

1 comment:

  1. so when you giving me back my arm, I can't help it you have the best adhesives.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog