Followers

Monday, September 1, 2014

DCWV BOO BANNER

Happy Labor Day !

Today I am once again hosting over at the DCWV Blog

and I have some exciting extra's!

First let me show you what I made:
Isn't that just too cute too BOO?

Stacks used were 
12x12 Eek-a-Boo 
6x6 corrugated
6x6 fall& halloween cork stack that nifty little bow on the 1st O is made out of that!
81/2 X 11 Fall & Halloween Basics
6x6 burlap stack
Chalk Board Banner and Felt Bat Banner
I was also blessed to be able to use the wonderful and talented images from 
Thank You Chrishanti, you are amazing!


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Amanda! This year's Halloween stack looks phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Amanda!! I am also a fan of those adorable images. Just colored up the deer girl this weekend. Now I see that I am in need of the new Hallowe'en themed images, too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog