Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

It is all about the heart this week over at 

ARTISTIC ADVENTURES
Challenges!
I have also entered these fine challenges,

Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog

The Shabby Tea Room


And to help celebrate that I have made a fun and fancy valentine sucker holder out of our fabulous tassies and hearts


Tassies  can be round, triangular, square, hearty ")  the only sure thing in shape is that all that gets to  become a cone of some sort!! FUN! I attached two of our tassie's  cut outs,  cutting just 1 section of a heart off to make the back of my basket wider than the front. I punched my support holes and placed eyelets, strung with seambinding in "red". Next was my lovely little hearts on a string (twine). These little hearts were so much fun to fussie cut and I loved being able to use some of my DCWV stash in hearty bling.

Come be hearty with us ")  

4 comments:

  1. Totally ADORABLE! LOVE how you laced it together and strung the little conversation hearts. Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lollypop filled heart Amanda!! Sweet little heart garlands too…just delightful! So glad you joined us at The Shabby Tea Room! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an imaginative and wonderful idea Amanda! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and pretty..how fun!! Thank you for joining us at "the Shabby Tea Room" for our "I {heart} you" challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog