Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Oddball ATC using #103

Good Morning!!!

I have a really fun and weird ATC for you to see today using our fun images over at 


#103 is the image I used for this little cutie!
A ATC is a Artist Trading Card. Way back in my ole grandpappy or maybe a couple of great grandpappy's day, artist would make these to display technique and to share with one another.
I think in my ATC folder I will update and share some of this for you.  

I mimicked her skelly pattern using a copic N1 & 2. The yellowy/glowing part is  Y02 and the purple highlights are in the BV 20-25 series. 

I used a 1/16" hole punch to make the stitching easier and along with some black twine. The wee spider was found in a old Jolees pack of stickers...Amazing what all you find in your stash!!! I am about 100% certain I bought that particular package of stickers ...probably 5-7 years ago...That proves it! I will use it someday! ") 
(All my fellow crafting hoarders can and will appreciate this) 


I hope she inspires you to have fun with your oddball images and making atc's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog